When disabled, hides the error messages about the possible issues from the logged in users.
Page for register flow
You need to set Terms and conditions to Show in ‘ Global Settings → Privacy tab ‘ for this feature to work.
When a page is selected, Terms and Conditions will be displayed on that page, however it is necessary to add the shortcode
[nextend_social_login_register_flow] to the selected page. By default the Terms and Conditions appear on /wp-login.php.
OAuth redirect uri proxy page
When a page is selected, that page will handle the OAuth flow. Keep in mind that, you must change your Oauth Redirect URI for every App you configured. By default the OAuth flow is handled by /wp-login.php.
Prevent external redirect overrides
By turning this option on, external redirects will be disabled.
Default redirect url
- for Login: You can use a custom URL, where the user lands after logging in, in that case, when redirect does not appear in the URL.
- for Register: You can use a custom URL, where the user lands after registration (on the first login), in that case, when redirect does not appear in the URL.
Fixed redirect url
- for Login: You can use a custom URL where the user lands after every login. Select this option, when you want to redirect to a specific page after logging in, regardless of the previous location.
- for Register: You can use a custom URL where the user lands after registration (on the first login). Select this option, when you want to redirect to a specific page after registration, regardless of the previous location.
You can specify URLs, where you don’t want to be redirected after logging in with NSL. One URL per line!
Support login restrictions
When enabled, registration with a provider will no longer allow users to log in with their social accounts if the registration on the website is flagged for admin approval or email verification by a plugin that is supported by us. You can find the full documentation of login restriction here.
Display avatars in “All media items”
When enabled, images in Media Library > Grid view > All media items will load faster, however the avatars will also appear among the listed items. Loading results will only be noticeable, the Media Library has a huge amount of images.
You can select the target window of the authentication when a user clicks on any social connect button.
- Prefer Popup the authentication happens in a popup
- Prefer new tab the authentication happens in a new tab
- Prefer same window the authentication happens in the same window
When enabled, visitors can register using their social account.
When disabled only those users can log in with the social accounts who match any of the following criteria:
- The social profile’s email address is already used as the email address of any WordPress user
- The user already linked their social media account at their profile
Registration notification sent to
This feature lets you choose the recipient of the user registration emails when the user registers via Nextend Social Login.
- WordPress default: sends the notification email based on the default WordPress settings
- Nobody: Nobody gets a notification when a new user registers
- User: Only the user gets a notification when a new user registers
- Admin: Only the admin gets a notification when a new user registers
- User and Admin: Both the admin and the user gets a notification when a new user registers