Upcoming fixes and updates
- Fix: Icon style – Icons will be wrapped into multiple lines when there is no more room for them.
- Improvement: Database – Register, Link and Login date will be stored.
- Feature: Option to disable the Google account select prompt on each login.
- Fix: Ultimate Member Auto Approve + Support Login Restriction – Avatars will be synchronized.
- Fix: Error message didn’t show up when an “OAuth redirect uri proxy page” was selected.
- Feature: Shortcode – Grid style
- Feature: German translation files added.
- Improvement: redirect_to URL parameter is stronger now than current page url
- Improvement: nsl_registration_user_data filter can now be also used
for preventing the registration.
- Fix: Shortcode – align parameter notice
- Fix: Social buttons didn’t show up properly when the action where we check jQuery was called multiple times.
- Improvement: Google Select account modal before the login.
- Fix: Google – G+ logo is replaced with simple G logo.
- Fix: _nsl is not defined error when there was no provider configured.
- Fix: The shortcode of Page for register flow will be rendered into the correct position.
- Fix: Activation on specific domains.
- Fix: Importing old Pro Addon licenses.
- Fix: NSL Avatars used to override the selected BuddyPress avatars
- Fix: 500 error when the Extended Profiles setting is disabled in BuddyPress.
- Fix: By default, users won’t be redirected to the homepage after unlinking their accounts, instead will be redirected back to the page, where the unlink action has happened.
- Fix: Nextend Social Login will now wait for jQuery before positioning the social buttons.
- Fix: Getting Started section of some providers are updated with the new App creation steps.
- Feature: Russian translation added.
- Feature: Display avatars in “All media items” – Images can now load faster in Media Library – Grid view, when this option is enabled.
- Feature: Social button alignment option for WordPress forms, shortcode and widget.
- Feature: Membership – is now available in the FREE version and provides support for WordPress default membership as well.
- Feature: new hook allows overriding the username and email before registration – nsl_registration_user_data
- Facebook – Graph API v3.2 – old Facebook APP-s may require API Call version upgrade
- Old Nextend Facebook/Twitter/Google Connect compatibility has been removed.
- Social buttons use flex-box layout now.
- New activation system for the Pro Addon.
- Fix: Conflict with Login with Ajax reset password.
- Fix: BuddyPress related themes, that render the avatar with the bp_displayed_user_avatar() will be able to get the avatar of the user.
- New email and profile Google scopes, since old ones became deprecated.
- Woocommerce User Email Verification prevented users with NSL from logging in
- Our registerComplete function is hooked later to let other plugins send their email notifications
- Old Nextend Twitter/Google Connect – backwards compatibility cessation notice added.
- Fix: Twitter Getting Started and Settings page updated according to the new Twitter App creation.
- Fix: Won’t stuck on a blank page anymore when the login and registration is blocked by WP Cerber.
- Fix: Infinite redirect loop when home page was selected as OAuth redirect uri proxy page.
- Fix: Safari will no longer close the page automatically after logging in with NSL.
- Feature: Login restriction – Some plugins are now able to prevent the login of NSL when admin approval or email verification is necessary!
- Feature: Google button skins.
- Feature: Portuguese (Brazilian) translation added.
- Fix: Further changes to prevent some issues with Theme My Login 7.x
- Fix: ‘profile_update’ WordPress hook won’t be triggered anymore upon a registration process.
- Fix: Chrome and Android Facebook login issue via Facebook App.
- Feature: Debug menu and option to test the connection of each provider.
- Feature: Twitter – Selecting profile image size is possible now.
- Feature: Blacklisted redirects
- Feature: Nextend Social Login newsletters subscription!
- Fix: Twitter – 32bit and Windows servers are lost the id precision
- Feature: Added Debug menu and Provider connection test
- Feature: Jetpack SSO login form extension
- Feature: Prevent external redirect
- Theme My Login version 7 breaks Nextend Social Login, so a notice will be displayed with details
- Nextend Social Login now uses appsecret_proof to improve your Facebook app’s security
- Fix: display_post_states is static now
- Fix: Parse error for alternate login page
- Feature: A page can be selected which handles the extra fields for Register flow.
- Feature: A page can be selected which handles the OAuth flow.
- Feature: Spanish (Latin America) translation added.
- Feature: GDPR – add custom Terms and conditions on register.
- Feature: GDPR – retrieved fields can now be exportable with the Export Personal Data tool of WordPress.
- Fix: Jetpack – Secure Sign On
- Fix: Dokan – redirection
- Feature: AJAX compatibility
- Feature: Default Redirect URL
- Feature: Twitter screen name as username
- Fix: SocialRabbit compatibility
- Avatars are stored in your media library as Facebook blocked the url access
- Code improvements
- PHP and WordPress version check
- Improved template-parts
- Fix: Login and redirect cleanup
- Fix: Socialize theme
- Fix for Hide my WP plugin @see https://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-amazing-security-plugin-for-wordpress/4177158
- Name of the session cookie can be changed with nsl_session_name filter and NSL_SESSION_NAME constant.
- Added new shortcode parameter: trackerdata.
- All In One WP Security – Fixed Verify Settings in providers
- Embedded login form settings for wp_login_form
- Instruction when redirect Uri changes
- iThemes Security – Filter Long URL removed as it prevents provider to return oauth params.
- Link and unlink shortcode added:
[nextend_social_login login="0" link="1" unlink="1" heading="Connect Social Accounts"]
- Prevent account linking if it is already linked
- Provider test process renamed to “Verify Settings”
- Remove whitespaces from username
- Theme My Login plugin compatibility fixes.
- Optimized registration process
- Removed mb_strlen, so “PHP Multibyte String” not required anymore
- Twitter api rewritten. This way it’s possible to get email address from Twitter users.
- Feature: Added fallback username prefix
- Feature: Added WebView support (Google buttons are hidden in WebView as Google does not allow to use)
- Feature: WP HTTP api replaced the native cURL
- Fix: shortcode redirect
- Fix: Twitter, LinkedIn and Google avatar
- Fix: Fixed avatars on retina screen
- Fix: Shopkeeper theme conflict
- Fixed rare case when the redirect to last state url was missing
- Fixed rare case when user can stuck in legacy mode while importing provider.