Upcoming fixes and updates
- Fix: We didn’t display the intended warning when the Free version was not compatible with the Pro Addon.
- Fix: Apple provider – PHP warning when verifying the provider settings for the first time
- Fix: WebView – we will no longer display the separator either, if we can not display any social buttons because of the embedded browser environment.
- Fix: TikTok provider – the registration and login didn’t work as TikTok modified their endpoints, the request method and the response of their API.
- Improvement: Yahoo provider – Getting Started Update
- Improvement: PayPal provider – Getting Started Update
- Feature: BuddyPress – option to show/hide the Social Accounts tab
- Feature: BuddyPress – Introducing “nsl_bp_social_accounts_tab_slug” filter to modify the slug of the BuddyPress – Social Accounts tab.
- Feature: Line – Initial Login method and Force initial login method settings.
- New provider: Steam
- Provider: TikTok
- Provider: Slack
- Provider: Discord
- Fix: The Microsoft provider used a wrong redirect url, when the Frontend and the Backend URL of the site were different.
- Feature: Display social buttons with layouts on Custom Actions
- Improvement: New options for the Line provider: Force reauthorization on each login and Add LINE Official Account as a friend
- Improvement: New options for the Microsoft provider: Audience and Authorization Prompt
- Feature: Integration for Easy Digital Downloads Checkout form.
- Improvement: VKontakte provider – we will use the API version 5.131 for the endpoints, as API version 5.74 is deprecated.
- Feature: Easy Digital Downloads login and register form support.
- Provider: Microsoft
- Provider: Line
- Improvement: Optimized Light and Dark SVG for Apple
- Improvement: Apple Getting Started Update
- Improvement: PayPal Getting Started Update
- Improvement: New Facebook Sync data field: Quote ( requires user_likes permission )
- Feature: BuddyPress Layout options added for registration form
- Fix: Linkedin provider didn’t store the first name and last name, if the account doesn’t have profile with English as either primary language or secondary language.
- Fix: Our integration for “Checkout for WooCommerce” didn’t work with their most recent versions.
- Improvement: Apple Getting Started Update
- Fix: Apple provider – Logo overlaps the box shadow of the light button skin
- Improvement: New Google Sync data fields: Genders and Locations ( requires People API )
- Removed: Google Sync data fields: Gender, Profile link, Taglines and Residences
- Improvement: WooCommerce – Email template for registration setting defines what email template will use the registration notification which is sent after the registration with social login. Earlier this was a hidden and built in feature of the Registration notification sent to setting.
- Provider: GitHub
- Feature: Show linked providers – Option to display the name of the providers which are linked to a WordPress account.
- Improvement: WooCommerce Billing – Default with separator layout to display the buttons on the place where the action is fired.
- Improvement: LinkedIn provider – updated steps in Getting Started section.
- Improvement: Pro Addon PHP 7.0 version check to load Pro Addon only on compatible PHP versions.
- Improvement: MemberPress Login form – option to hide the social buttons.
- Improvement: compatibility with the forms generated by the plugin “Checkout for WooCommerce”
- Improvement: Apple provider button skins to comply with Human Interface Guidelines
- Fix: Longer Apple JWT token expiry.
- Fix: Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. – Fix for the problem: Deactivate and delete “Nextend Social Login Pro Addon” plugin with version 3.0.21. Then you can install the fixed Pro Addon version 3.0.22/li>
- Provider: Apple
- Fix: Plugin update error: WordPress cached a not proper update url.
- Fix: Ultimate Member and Support login restrictions – Users will be redirected to the Ultimate Member login page after the registration.
- Fix: Social button layouts in Theme My Login forms.
- Improvement: WooCommerce automatically generated password feature support when Registration notification sent to is set to User or User and Admin.
- Improvement: Yahoo new endpoint and app creation guide steps to comply with the upcoming changes.
Removed Sync Data fields: Age Category, Language, Member Since, Phone number.
New Sync Data fields: Locale, Email verification status, Birthdate, Nickname, Gender.
- Improvement: PayPal updated endpoints. New Sync Data field: PayPal account ID (payer ID)
- Removed: PayPal Sync Data fields: Date of birth, Age range, Phone, Account type, Account creation date, Time zone, Locale Language.
- Feature: BuddyPress – option to disable the social buttons on the action: bp_sidebar_login_form
- Fix: display our social buttons on custom Jetpack comment form
- Improvement: LinkedIn v2 REST API update. Getting Started section updated with the new App creation steps.
- Removed: LinkedIn Sync Data
- Fix: Target window will open the provider in the selected way again.
- Fix: Update notice when the Free and Pro Addon are not compatible.
- Feature: Social buttons for BuddyPress – Login widget
- Feature: Option to disable the WordPress Toolbar on the front-end for some roles.
- Provider: Yahoo
- Note: We had plans to implement the Instagram provider. Unfortunately we need to change our mind, since the Instagram API will become deprecated soon!
- Fix: Bug fixes
- Feature: Multiple domain licenses – allow activation only on a single domain
- Fix: Google+ API replaced with Google People API
- Fix: Internet Explorer – Pro Addon activation.
- Fix: Facebook provider – Sync data: Gender, Profile link, Age range can be retrieved again.
- Feature: Social button alignment option for WooCommerce, Comment, BuddyPress, MemberPress, UserPro, Ultimate Member forms.
- Feature: Unlink option to disable unlink buttons.
- Feature: Paypal – Option to disable the email scope.
- Removed: Facebook provider – Sync data fields: Currency, TimeZone, Locale became deprecated.
- Improvement: Google+ API will shut down soon, so Google Sync data will use Google People API instead.
- Provider: WordPress.com
- Provider: Disqus
- Fix: Ultimate Member – missing avatar when Support login restrictions is disabled.
- Fix: Authorized domain notification when the page was authorized on non www but was visited on www or vice versa.
- Fix: WooCommerce – Billing – Default button layout.
- Fix: USM Premium prevented the authorization of NSL Pro Addon.
- Fix: Separator duplication by some themes.
- Fix: Google Sync data – Error message for Google+ API when it is not enabled.
- Feature: Social Buttons for MemberPress – Memberships form.
- Feature: Social Buttons for Ultimate Member forms.
- Provider: PayPal provider and PayPal Sync data.
- Feature: Authorized domain name check and notice for changed domain name.
- Feature: Option to change the button layouts for WooCommerce login/register/billing forms.
- Feature: Sync LinkedIn fields
- Provider: VKontakte – vk.com
- Provider: Amazon
- Feature: UserPro Login and Register support.
- Fix: With WooCommerce enabled, format of registration email for users will be the same as WooCommerce registration email.
- Feature: Ask password on registration
- Sync Facebook fields
- MemberPress integration
- BuddyPress register form support and profile link and unlink buttons
- WooCommerce register form settings
- Target window setting for authentication
- Option to disallow registration using Nextend Social Login
- Feature: option show or hide buttons in WordPress login form
- Feature: option show or hide buttons in WordPress registration form
- Feature: option to set the recipient of the notification email upon registration