Upcoming features and fixes in 3.0.15
- Fix: Internet Explorer – Pro Addon activation.
- Fix: Facebook provider – Sync data: Gender, Profile link, Age range can be retrieved again.
- Feature: Social button alignment option for WooCommerce, Comment, BuddyPress, MemberPress, UserPro, Ultimate Member forms.
- Feature: Unlink option to disable unlink buttons.
- Feature: Paypal – Option to disable the email scope.
- Removed: Facebook provider – Sync data fields: Currency, TimeZone, Locale became deprecated.
- Provider: WordPress.com
- Provider: Disqus
- Fix: Ultimate Member – missing avatar when Support login restrictions is disabled.
- Fix: Authorized domain notification when the page was authorized on non www but was visited on www or vice versa.
- Fix: WooCommerce – Billing – Default button layout.
- Fix: USM Premium prevented the authorization of NSL Pro Addon.
- Fix: Separator duplication by some themes.
- Fix: Google Sync data – Error message for Google+ API when it is not enabled.
- Feature: Social Buttons for MemberPress – Memberships form.
- Feature: Social Buttons for Ultimate Member forms.
- Provider: PayPal provider and PayPal Sync data.
- Feature: Authorized domain name check and notice for changed domain name.
- Feature: Option to change the button layouts for WooCommerce login/register/billing forms.
- Feature: Sync LinkedIn fields
- Feature: Ask password on registration
- Sync Facebook fields
- MemberPress integration
- Feature: option show or hide buttons in WordPress login form
- Feature: option show or hide buttons in WordPress registration form
- Feature: option to set the recipient of the notification email upon registration